If you are running a business you may not have enough spare hours in the day to give as much attention as you would like to recruitment and staffing matters; we can help. We offer a full range of HR services provided by experts with experience in their field. Our team members also offer you the advantage of being qualified employment lawyers so they fully understand the legal implications of their advice.
Jane Elgar has a number of years experience as a senior manager in both the public and private sectors, including experience as a HR professional in local government and independent television.
We can offer a full HR package on a monthly fixed fee to include:
- Advice on how to handle disciplinary and grievance matters
- Restructuring, redundancy
- Sickness absence
- Drafting policy documents and contracts
- Advising on benefits packages
- Putting in place and the enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Advising on the implications of the 2006 Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE) on the sale and purchase of businesses
- Equal opportunities and equal pay
- All aspects of discrimination law, including disability and age
- Maternity and family-friendly rights and responsibilities
- Flexible working requests
- Regular seminars on recent employment law developments.
We can design and maintain all your employment documentation, and guide you through the process of dealing with any staffing issues that arise, whether these relate to employees, agency workers or consultants. Each package is bespoke and designed to meet your business needs.
Our packages range in price, averaging at £300 plus VAT per month. Please contact Jane Elgar for more details.